This mini fruit pie is not only delicious it is also a healthy choice for breakfast, or a snack whenever!
Breakfast Mini Oat Fruit Pie
Oat pie crust:
1 cup of oat flour
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4 stick of butter
2 tablespoons of sugar
Fruit of your choice
Whipped cream (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix egg, sugar, vanilla, and butter together in a mixer.
- Add oat flour to the mixer.
- Mix on medium for about 1-2 minutes.
- Put into a cupcake pan. Make sure to make indent it to a pie shape.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- cut up any fruit you want and put it in the oat pie crust. remember to make it thin!
- Cover with whipped cream and enjoy!!!
Hope you love it!! Enjoy!!!