This creamy sausage soup is delicious on any day. I only like certain soups and this one is one of them. I hope you love it!
Sausage Leek Soup
8 sweet Italian sausage (decase)
2 cups of leeks chopped ( or sub red onion or scallions)
2 tbs garlic chopped
2 cups potatoes
2 cups kohlrabi also chop kohlrabi greens and add them in when you add the heavy whipping cream
8 cups of chicken broth
1 1/2 heavy whipping cream
top with salt and pepper to taste
- brown sausage in a large soup pot.
- Add in leeks, garlic, potatoes, and kohlrabi
- Stir with sausage over heat until it softens
- Salt and pepper lightly
- Add broth
- Boil for 30-40 minutes
- Add heavy whipping cream and kohlrabi leaves
- Stir and bring to low boil again. And then let cool
- Eat and enjoy!!
I hope you enjoy and devour this delicious soup!