Don’t you hate it when your pasta clumps together? I don’t like it at all. This pasta does not clump at all. I got this quinoa pasta at Costco, but you can use any kind of pasta.
1-2 stalks broccoli
12 oz Quinoa pasta or any kind of pasta
Ingredients for sauce
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups shredded cheese (any kind)
2 tsps of garlic salt
1/4 tsp of pepper
1. Start boiling water for pasta – follow instructions on bag
2. Start boiling water for broccoli
3. Cook until broccoli and pasta are aldenta
directions for sauce
1. Bring milk and heavy whipping cream to a boil
2. Turn down mixture. Add garlic salt and pepper
3. While whisking, add cheese in
4. Mix pasta, broccoli, and sauce together
5. Eat and enjoy!
Hope you like it!