This chili is amazing! It’s great for lunch, snack, or dinner. Topped with sour cream and cheese! -Yum!
White Chicken Chili
1 bell peppers (any color)
1 red onion
1 TBS garlic
2 tbsp cumin (soften in pot with chicken broth)
2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp chili powder ( more for a kick)
3 cups corn (frozen works great)
2 cans great northern beans (rinsed)
3 cups of cooked chopped chicken breast
optional chopped greens (kale, collards, etc.)
1) Put onion, garlic, pepper and cumin in a pot with a couple dashes of chicken broth
2) Soften ingredients in pot for about ten to fifteen minutes.
3) Add all other ingredients and cover with chicken broth.
4) Simmer in pot till everything is soft.
5) Serve with sour cream and cheese.
Hope you enjoy this, thanks