It can never be to cold for ice cream in my family. We love it! Hopefully you do to! I have been experimenting with making different ice creams. Hope you like it!
1 1/2 cups of milk
1 1/4 cups of sugar
1 – 1 1/2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
3 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup of caramel
1. Put milk and sugar in mixing bowl
2. Turn on low speed until sugar is dissolved.
3. Mix in vanilla and heavy cream.
4. Turn on machine.
5. Pour mixture in to machine.
6. Let mix for 25 minutes
7. Pour caramel in and mix for 5 minutes
8. Serve and enjoy