If you have read some of my other posts, you probably know how much I love to bake with egg whites. Pavlova, meringue, macarons, and now, macaroons. The thing about macaroons, is they aren’t delicate like some of the previously mentioned delicacies. I made these in a little less than fifteen minutes, and they taste amazing.
I like my macaroons pretty crispy, but you can adjust the cook time to make them lighter. If you like your’s toasted through, crisp up the coconut a bit on the stove before you mix everything together
3 Ingredient Coconut Macaroons
- 8 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 14 oz shredded coconut
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl, mix milk and coconut until combined. Set aside
- Whip egg whites till stiff peaks have formed
- Fold into coconut mixture
- Roll into 1 1/2″ balls, and place on a lined baking sheet
- Bake 22 minutes, or until the desired crisp has been achieved
- Cool on a baking rack for 15 minutes, and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!