Since I got an ice cream maker for Christmas(from Eva), I have been experimenting with ice creams (such as the caramel ice cream) and sorbets. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
3 cups of water
2 1/2 cups of sugar
2 1/4 lime juice
1 tbsp of lime zest
- Put water and sugar in sauce pan
- Bring to boil on high.
- Turn heat to low and bring to simmer
- Once cool, add lime juice and lime zet and mix.
- Put in freezer bowl and mix for 30 minutes
- If you want it to be thicker freeze in freezer
- Serve and enjoy!
Hope you love it!!